June 24, 2011

Craft Hope Update

Well this is a very late update.  I sent them long ago, didn't forget that important point.  The project was to make bracelets for homeless children in Russia. project 12 :: orphan outreach

These were fun to make.  I tried to get creative with making these things.  I used some rope from the dollar tree, that was red and white.  I also found some twine at the dollar tree and also added some beads to make them pretty.  I also did some hemp and made all different sizes.  I also remembered making beading projects that create shapes (sorry that doesn't make any sense, I don't know how to explain it). 

And I tried to make these boy-ish.  Don't know how good of a job I did, and maybe the boys won't like them, but I am sure someone will.

No comments:

Post a Comment