November 18, 2014

Re-Introduction

I started this blog in 2011, when I was in school and I felt like I was spinning my wheels. I needed an outlet that gave my soul meaning. Its three years later and I have finished school, but sometimes still feel like I am spinning my wheels. Obviously I have been working more, and crafting less. Which is okay for the bank account, a bit numbing to my soul. I find the opportunities to stay fulfilled in life, but have obviously gotten away from blogging.

Over the past few weeks I have been thinking of creating a new blog, calling it something like Passionate Ramblings, mostly because I don't really have a specific path that I want my blog to go in, so it would be just me rambling about. I signed into blogger today and saw that somehow this blog has still been getting traffic, with me MIA. So I am going to add to this blog because hobby gathering is something that I am still doing. I still experiment with cooking and art, and have gained some new interests like jewelry and writing and experimenting with different job opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment