October 19, 2011

I tried again

This weekend a boy from school invited me to go with him to a vegetarian get together (its a group called VEGphoenix).  And I decided to go because I am kind of attracted to this guy.  I don't think this was a true date, because it was kind of about getting together but then also meeting new people.  And I decided to go because I wanted to show him that I am interested in him.  And so I got to spend time with him, while also meeting new friends.

The group met up at z pizza.  Have you ever been there? Well they have some awesome pizza and vegan pizza if you are a vegan.  It was so yummy! And the company was good and I had much more fun than I expected.  But I don't think he had as much fun because the table we sat at was all girls.

So at least I tried to show him my interest in him, I am sure I would have regretted not going.  So now we will see what happens as the semester goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment