October 2, 2011

My favorite things

These are a few of my favorite things this week:

NETFLIX!
This week I have just become addicted.  There are sooooo many good things.  Many documentaries, and all of these movies that I have wanted to see, but then forgot about them, and the tv shows that are on there.  good variety, not everything I would want, but enough to keep me interested.  I also found some workout shows.  I like the 10 minute boot camp one.  It is one thing for 10 minutes then she moves on to a different group of muscles.  Its a good one.


EASY by Rascal Flatts ft. Natasha Bedingfeild
This song grows on you.  I love the way Bedingfields voice is a little raspy, it adds volumes to the song.  The duet is powerful and full of emotion.  This has been going through my head all night.  I wake up to find a more comfortable position and I find myself singing the song.  It's crazy!

Best line "what he don't know, is how hard it is to make it look so easy."

No comments:

Post a Comment