December 17, 2013

Art Journal III

Being creative always brightens my day.  Sometimes when I am having a bad day or a bad week I start feeling the need to so crafts.  Sometimes I want to bring out all my craft supplies and spend hours making things, other days I need something light and easy.  During this crafting session I just pulled out my water colors and started putting colors and designs wherever I felt. This time I started in the center and worked my way out, painting whatever I felt and was inspired to create.


I began my painting with a star in the center.  This star was inspired by the sun/star decoration from the movie Tangled.  Its my favorite movie.  I am not the best artist so it came out a little odd, but painting relieved the stress I was feeling.



No comments:

Post a Comment