May 10, 2011

Left over peeps

I am a fan of peeps, though not obsessed.  I got a bunch boxes for easter, and over time this marshmallow becomes just another marshmallow, and the fun and excitement of their cuteness has worn thin. 


So to finish off my last few peep boxes I decide to make some chocolate dipped peeps.

I pushed toothpicks into their heads (which at first I thought was quite funny for some odd reason).  Then used some mircrowave melting chocolate (called Dolci frutta) to dunk them in.  Then let dry and you have a flavor enriched peep.

They were quickly devoured, mostly by me, but are an excellent treat.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by book club...I hope you love Uglies. It's one of my favorites!! We have a book club meeting at the end of the month...usually around the 25th. I post my review of the book and ask some questions. Then everyone can comment on the book and answer some questions if they want or ask questions of their own. There is also a giveaway for those that participate. I can't wait to hear your thoughts!!--connie, measuredbytheheart.com

    ReplyDelete